There are variety of diy terrarium projects performed by the people in the world. These projects are usually executed to decorate the outdoors in the best possible manner. The few steps have been taken into account to make a personal green terrarium. Have a look at the steps.
- You need to prepare the container in the first step.
- The other stage is to add the layers of drainage for the unstoppable water passage.
- The activated charcoal is required to be added as well. This is the highly important step to turn your project successful with a best execution.
- The forth step is about adding soil. This will help to grow the plants.
- This is the time to fix the small plant. Avoid to sprinkle the seeds.
- You can add variety of accessories to make it more useful and appealing.
- The last step has arrived which wants you to simply clean the pot and give water to it.
Tips for Best Results
The activated charcoal and its thin layer is perfect to prevent the bacteria and mold. Another advantage of it is to keep the water fresh for a long time. Using charcoal is always recommended in diy terrarium projects. To create the false drainage system for the plant roots, cover the bottom with an inch thick layer of rocks or pebbles. Keep it under the sunlight but try to avoid placing it under high sunrays especially in summer season. This will be quite helpful to create the ideal terrarium projects. You can also share it with others. Every gardener suggest this tip so that you can stay away from attempting any mistake. Always remember that good effort give more fruitful results.